If you have come here early, refresh your browser at that time to check if the video has started.
Limited social-distanced seating inside our main Worship Center, and also Overflow Worship in our Warehouse.
- Masks required at 5:30 p.m. service.
- Masks recommended at 7 p.m. service.
- Hand sanitizer – available in several locations.
- Bathrooms are available – most now equipped with touchless faucets.
- Please worship online starting at 5:30 if you are sick or suspect you could be.
Christmas Eve Care Gift
Maintaining our tradition of directing the Christmas Eve offering to somebody in need, gifts today will go entirely to the Neva family to be used toward the daily, 24-hr care for Todd, who has ALS.
Since Todd’s lung function is severely compromised, he has not attended in-person services since March. However, he worships with us online, and he continues to volunteer. You’ve seen and heard his work with the sermon series graphics and weekly podcasts.
Ways to Give
We offer several easy, secure options for your giving opportunity.
- Box: Available throughout the Worship Center
- Mail: Send checks to:
900 W. Memorial Rd.
Houghton, MI 49931
- Text: ECHgive to 77977. You’ll receive an immediate reply with a link. Click on the link and fill in your giving details.
- Web:. Pushpay is our secure & easy portal.
Please designate “Christmas Care Gift” in the memo line.